WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Thursday 11 October 2007

Thursday


Well it is Thursday and time is still flying. I wonder if it is eating special vitamins or something which is making it move so fast. If it is I want to get some of the same.


We will need all our energy this weekend to pack yet again as we move house on Monday. We are so looking forward to it and I hope that this will be our last move for a long time. We are looking forward to more space and room to breath. Also want to open a studio for people to come scrap or make cards or do artistic work for themselves. I hope it will be a creative space.

I doodled around the other day in Photoshop CS2 and had a ball just playing. I loved this picture which came from the web as a copyright free image and not sure who it is of or who by - philistine I know - but love the strength of this woman. The quote and boat are from a design by Bronwen Van Esch and her 'All Aboard Kit' available at www.snapandscrap.net. The rest is doodles I did myself. Oh I also cloned the picture and 'drew' it in the corner.

What I enjoy about this is that it may not rock any one elses boat but I had fun, and I enjoyed it. So go out there and let your creativity go wild and enjoy.

No comments: