WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Sunday 18 May 2008

ELIZABETH

Elizabeth is a lady I don 't know personally but who is not well at the moment with broken hip and bones. She also suffers from Alzheimer's. Her daughter is a crafter and blogger and you can find her blog in my links under cookie.

This is a picture of her mom when she was a beautiful young woman. I used Veronica Hurley papers and elements from her Pretty Bit kit to make this electronic ATC. Her kits are available at snap and scrap.
Please keep Elizabeth in your prayers and lets put the use of the net to good use.
Hugs to all of you out there
Jessie

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Jessie this is so stunning! Love your New Look. When are you coming to play at my house?!?!?!
Hugs
Denise

Chriss Rollins said...

Jessie this is fabulous... I love it and i know Elizabeth and Cookie will adore it.
you are soooo talented.
thanx
at the end of the month i will be putting links to all who made something for elizabeth.
thank you
chriss x