WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Monday 6 October 2008

LET US ALL PRAY TONIGHT

For those who have been following the story of chucky who is missing please see this message from Larry who is still hunting for him. Let us try for a miracle tonight

'Hi there my friends,
I received this from a dear “Chucky” friend ...

Dear Larry – thank you for your encouraging update regarding Chucky. It is wonderful to hear about those special people doing so much to help, Chucky and you now have a network of friends who will truly rejoice when he returns home! I know that I will be one of them.
I believe in the power of prayer and know that nothing is impossible for God. With that in mind could we not allocate a set time on a specific day when all the many people who care just down tools and pray to God for Chucky’s safe and soon return home. Perhaps you could send a request to all on your mailing list and then, with emails being forwarded we would end up with a united and really LOUD cry to God for help – then we just wait for His blessings.
In the meantime – we will carry on praying for you to be reunited with your beautiful little dog.

I think that this is an awesome idea ... don’t you?

Please could “we” all be united on Monday 6th October in the evening at 20h00 (eight PM) and pray for Chucky’s safe return home?

Larry Gordge
Cellular +27 83 337-7799'

So 8 o'clock this evening South Africa time (7 in UK)

1 comment:

Jaqi said...

Im praying for little Chukky, and i left something on my blog for you ,jaqi x