WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Wednesday 6 August 2008

AWARD

Well it is so long since I have been here or so it seems, but still people keep visiting and leaving me love. That is why blogging is so much fun and so inspiring. It lets you feel the love that is all around out there.

Chrissy from the ATC club sent me a message and a little award and it is so stunning. If you click on the Wylde Women award it will take you to a great site hosted by Tammy Vitale with some amazing things to view. Visit it and enjoy

Meanwhile I want to give this award to sarah, Francis who swam the English Channel - amazing and my very good friend Denise who listens to my moans and gripes without batting an eye lid. Thanks Denise for being a good friend.
Hugs to all.

4 comments:

Denise said...

It's a pleasure Jessie! You know my door's always open and the kettle is always on :)
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Anonymous said...

congrats on winning the Wylde Women award! Much enjoyed reading your posts - esp the pita bread recipe a little further down - am waiting to go out to lunch with a friend and have to tell you has my mouth watering!

Anonymous said...

gave you a shout out over at my blog today: 8/08/08

Denise said...

Hello again my friend! Left you a giftie on my blog!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox