WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Tuesday 23 September 2008

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Do you remember that catch phrase from Good Morning Vietnam? I just love Robin Williams and think he is one of the great actors of our time. Well as I sit here and write the world around me is waking up and I keep telling myself how lucky I am and how blessed. No everything is not wonderful but I will get through it and I have so much to be thankful for.

I must share some stuff with you that I received via email. I have had this poster for ages and in fact received it from ABSA on Women's Day and I just love the picture and the caption.
I am so proud to belong to that sex which is supposedly so weak and yet have you ever marvelled at how women adapt and just put their shoulder to the grind stone and make life work.
How many times have you seen a man lose his job and he is in pieces but a woman takes a deep breath and moves on. Is that because we raise our sons wrong? Do we make them feel that they are of no worth except what their job is?
Is it just a genetic coding that makes the hunter gatherer worthless if he is not out there agathering and ahunting?
Anyway that is my question to you wonderful people out there. I would love to hear your thoughts on it.
Hugs from a WOMAN
Jessie

No comments: