WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Thursday, 8 January 2009

THAT OLD MUSIC

Well this morning I got up with this need to blog. I had some real strange dreams about the Walker Brothers and Scott McKenzie and in particular that music of the sixties. You know the stuff I mean. So I visited the web and just had to share some of them again.

My favourite of course is San Fransisco and visit here for a great video and sound.

Then of course I got into the Mamas and The Papas. Remember Mama Cas? oh boy did I love their music. Here is California dreamin. In this video they are so young and so clean cut. Boy can you believe we are all grandparents now.

Of course I also loved Sandi Thom and her I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker. Oh how times have changed. Remember kick arounds and playing in the street. Not sitting at a keyboard and speaking to pals via wires. But then we would probably never have met.

Oh Boy Bummer

Jessie

4 comments:

Denise said...

hehehe you sure are calling back the past but it was great music. I also enjoy it!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Jaqi said...

I remember Mamma Cas.....boy oh boy that takes me back !
and California Dreamin......oh I feel old, its seems so long ago now.
hehehe, Jaqi

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Maha Ali said...

Amazing blog...
BOTOX Cosmetic works by stopping muscle contraction, which then relaxes the overlying skin to improve the skin wrinkling. To gain more awareness about BOTOX Cosmetic visit Botox Mobile