WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Saturday 7 June 2008

Family Affair


Well Dottie is certainly being a busy girl and you must check her out at Jaqi's blog spot.


Meanwhile my grand children, daughter (their Aunt) and I went for a photo session last weekend at Heavenlee Scrapbooks here in Benoni and I have to say I hate having my photo taken but when I got our photos back I was really impressed with the quality of these and I just had to start making a book of them. I have made it very plain with no journaling except for some titles and a forward. I wanted plain pages which could be put into a photo frame if desired and more a coffee table book than a scrap book. I hope it comes out as well as I want but we will need to wait and see. Meanwhile here is a photo from the session of the four of us.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Gorgeous photo Jessie! I'll have to come for a visit to see the rest!
Hugs
Denise

Chriss Rollins said...

HELLO jESSIE
that is a lovely family picture are both girls yours as they do look like you and your GS does too...the eyes are all smiling.
TFS
chriss x

Chriss Rollins said...

Hi Jessie
i do drop by everyday to see what you are up to.
hope you are well.
take care.
chriss x

Jaqi said...

Great photo Jessie, looking good ! Jaqi x