WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Wednesday 18 June 2008

TIME IS FLEETING

OH Boy I love the Rocky Horror Picture Show and that song from it is so so true. I can't believe it is so long since I was here. My df Denise just told me of for not visiting her Blog more often and if she sees how long it is since I posted here she will also freek.

So busy just now with work, SPCA and dh being home that I really do find it hard to get things done. I owe 5 ATCs to the ATC club and need to finish them today. Also have a hybrid challenge to complete for Snap and Scrap as well as two projects to do for their newsletter so not a lot. Also friends coming for dinner tonight.

Which reminds me making roast beef and Yorkshire Pudding. Very traditional I know but it is winter here and what can be better. If you want good YP then it has to be James Martin's grandmothers recipe. Perfect every time but uses a lot of eggs. 1 egg per ounce of flour. Check it out here. I have perfected it a little better now and use much less oil, but they are still great and in fact I prefer that low oil taste.

2 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

Omg that lokks and i bet taste fantastic...yes james martin is gorgeous too... i use alot of eggs in mine too.
glad to see you back blogging..you have been missed.
chriss x Dottie x

Denise said...

yea yea, I know I'm a nag! but it works! This looks yummy!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox