WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Sunday 1 June 2008

Meet My Friend Dottie




Dottie is a cartoon creation of a lady and I met her through an ATC club I belong to. You can view the blog at http://chriss-rollins.blogspot.com/.

She is so interesting and the things she has managed to do at a young age is extraordinary I made the one on the left for her with Cirque Du Snap and Scrap and the one on the right was made with the Make A Wish product

She had a great time at the circus but she loved it when she popped out with the guys from NASA. Boy did she enjoy herself.

Well lets be honest there is something about a man in uniform. You know all the nice girls love a sailor and all that. I know cause I married one

I have to say these kits were very reasonably priced for such great couture.

XXX

Jessie






3 comments:

Denise said...

Jessie, Dottie is just sooo cute! Adventurous toooo! Wait until she comes to Africa! Love them.
Hugs
Denise

sharon said...

These are gorgeous! Dottie is such a busy girl!
xx

Jaqi said...

Hi Jessie, Dottie is staying with me this week for a holiday....you were right about the men in uniform, shes only been here for 1 day and already has found love! Check out my blog we have had an eventful day, Cheers Jaqi