WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Monday 30 June 2008

OMG


Well I am so excited and living in hope that Dottie is on her way for a visit. Chrissy Rollins on her blog has said she will tell tonight where Dottie is going to. If she is coming to Africa then we need to sort out lots for her to see. Also will need to get up early to go to the airport if it is true or maybe Denise will go meet her. Oh can't wait to see if we have another celebrity coming to visit.

Only problem is after visiting Jacqui it will be hard act to follow. I just hope she behaves and doesn't upset anyone. Oh there I go again! If she isn't coming here I will be so devestated. Oh please Chrissy answer a prayer.
what do you think oof this ATC made with Moroccan Sunset from snapandscrap.net. I love the rich papers etc
hugs
Jess

3 comments:

Jaqi said...

Hello Jessie, Im glad Dottie is coming to you for a visit, oh what fun you will have. and I just know Dottie is just going to adore Africa, Good Luck, JAQI X

Chriss Rollins said...

just know Dottie is going to have a great stay with you and Denise.
Love your arch the colours are sooo rich.
please make more of them why not join in the challenges on other blogs there is one esp for arhes.
I will go add it to my blog and then you can collect the link.
have a great day.
I know you are busy so try to get some me time.
take care Jessie.
chriss xxx

Kazza said...

This is beautiful Jessie - gorgeous colours and your DD is beautiful. xx Karen