WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Monday 14 July 2008

FAREWELL AND SEE YOU AGAIN

Well last night we took Dottie to the airport for her flight on board the Virgin Atlantic flight to London. It was so sad to see her go as we had enjoyed having her with us so much.


Yesterday was quite restful as we new she would have loads of packing and then we had to be at the airport two hours before the scheduled flight time of 20h40. I hope she got a good seat with someone friendly beside her.





Oh bye bye Dottie see you soon and remember the recipe for those Cosmo's and treat Jaqi and Chrissy to one. I am sure they would enjoy them.

Hugs Jessie

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Aww. I can see you will miss Dottie. You gave her such a good time! Thanks for sharing all the fun!

Jaqi said...

Ah, Bless, its so sad when friends leave, but you have great memories im sure, Jaqi x

Chriss Rollins said...

Hi Jesie your friend Dottie is home but tired and stayed in bed most of yesterday just getting up for food...lol.
I am having to use my kitchen for other things besides crafting.
Thanx for being such a good host.
chriss x