WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Sunday 6 July 2008

WEAK IN THE PRESENCE OF BEAUTY

Well if like me you love Alyson Moyet's songs then in this case it really so appropriate. SHE has arrived at our home. Even DH was a bit taken aback by this young lady who is so well travelled.

Well Denise did take her on about a three thousand kilometer road trip. Its a long way around SA. When SHE got here though I must admit Dottie was very happy to see the log pile as the weather is decidedly nippy with the wind coming straight from Antarctica. In fact as I write she is curled up in bed fast asleep with Winston the one eyed pekingese beside her. I think she felt a bit over whelmed by the animals with 5 dogs and 2 cats. I suppose they are quite big for her but she soon got used to them.


I am not to sure what that pole is she is holding. I think she picked it up some where along the way. Anyway after a sit down by the fire for a little while to warm up and a glass of gluewein she really just wanted to sleep. We will have to see what the new day brings, but due for lunch at DDs house



3 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

Hi Jessie,
Our Dottie does look good with her matching luggage...love her photo you have taken of her.
Will let everyone Know where they can find her.
have a lovely day at DD.
Chriss x

Jaqi said...

Wow, shes arrived, wonderful.
She looks very excited, it wont take her long to unpack.
Have a fantastic week and have fun, Jaqi x
PS pop over to my blog i have left something for you x

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Jessie, how wonderful that Dottie has coem to visit with you! I can't wait to see where you take her.