WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Sunday 27 July 2008

LAUGH OUT LOUD

Well as I keep saying I get loads through on email from inspirational stories to jokes.

I recently received a load of cartoons from my friend Denise which were entitled 'for the twisted mind' and I loved some of them so much that I just have to add them to my blog now and then. I hope you will find them just as funny as I did. Click on the image to make it bigger


Hugs
Jessie

will post now and then and not all at once as that would spoil the fun.

2 comments:

Denise said...

After the stressful time you've had, I'm pleased I could make you laugh!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Carol Ann said...

Thank you for making me smile! it's been a hell of a few weeks but things are getting better. The fact that I laughed at the cartoon means that I am back to my old self! I'm off to see what other delights you have on your blog. xxx