WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Monday 17 September 2007

Global Village


I never cease to be amazed at how the internet allows us to interact. Being born long before computers let alone the internet or windows etc. I still get amazed with technology. My brother in law David is busy digitizing his 35mm slides and he sent me pictures from them that we had never seen. This is a page made with a photo of my second daughter Sarah. Because she was second I hate to say we did not have a lot of photos of her - cost etc as we were really hard up with one salary only.


I can't believe how brown she is but it was a year of drought in England and it was so hot and sunny. She also has a predispostion for turning brown instead of burning like me.


Life has changed so much since those days when I remember sitting outside in the heat at 11h00 oclock at night with neighbours and a bottle of wine {a real treat}

No comments: