WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Saturday 22 September 2007

A Wake Up call


Sometimes we go merrily along with life without thinking. We are so wrapped up in day to day problems that we don't think about what is important. Somehow we need a wake up call and I got mine yesterday when I had a medical. I had not been taking care as I should have. I had not appreciated what was important in life and had not given the respect to everyone that I should have. Thank You God for making me realise what precious gifts you have given me. I know that whatever the outcome God is with me and that he will see me through this whatever the prognosis.


Don't wait until you get a wake up call as it just might not come. - I am lucky.


Thank you firends and family for being you.


No comments: