WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy your visit
HUGS AND LOVE
Jessie James

Friday 14 September 2007

Pen Holder For My Desk




I needed a new pen holder for my desk at one of my companies and decided to do a bit of altered work. I started of with a Woolworths Chick Pea can. This was good because it is a ring pool and so inside the edges are not so sharp. I tried really hard to cut myslef but only managed a paper cut.







Empty it, wash out and remove the label. here it is together with some ribbons and card from My Minds Eye Bohemia range and this is Bluebird "Brothers" harlequin/brown.


Next cut a piece of card or paper to the correct hieght and using double sided tape attach it to the can















Now decorate as you please. I used ribbon at the top and bottom and a flowere secured together with a brad.


A simple quick idea and they sell them at some craft shops etc. for money.



I am now going to make a container for paper squares for telephone notes in the same card etc.

watch this space










No comments: